1. Poster submission deadline is November 17, 2021.
2. Poster presenters are required to register before submitting the posters.
3. IN-PERSON poster presenters are strongly advised to register on 1-Nov-2021 to secure your seats.
4. Poster Design Guidelines:
• Poster presenters are required to submit a poster in both landscape version (4032x3024 pix, 4:3, to display online) and portrait version (3402x4536 pix, 3:4, to display onsite).
• These Poster Templates are highly recommended. (Both templates for landscape and portrait versions s are included.)
• Each poster should be no more than ONE page.
• Please submit your poster in PDF file.
• Do not embed video, animation, audio or hyperlinks or QR codes.
• Save file name as Author’s Name used for registration (example: James_Smith.pdf).
5. Please download and fill out the Poster Information Form .
6. Submit your poster along with the poster information form by emailing to email@example.com. Please title your email with “Poster by Author’s Name” (example: Poster by James Smith).
7. Poster presenters will be notified by email whether their posters are accepted by November 24, 2021.
8. All posters accepted by QPQIS2021 committee will be displayed both online on QPQIS2021 website and onsite at BAQIS Poster Exhibition Hall.
9. We encourage poster presenters to attend the meeting in-person to make presentations of your poster and answer questions during both day 1 and day 2 poster sessions of the conference.
10. Presentations are not required for posters submitted by online-only attendees. However, onsite presentation is highly recommended.